Providing information resources for cities and towns, Huskers, weather, Jobs, yellow pages, education, entertainment, government, hotels, medical, real estate, recreation, travel and much more.
Top Cities in Nebraska
Alliance Beatrice Bellevue Chadron Columbus Fremont Gering Grand Island Hastings Kearney LaVista Lexington Lincoln McCook Norfolk North Platte Ogallala Omaha Papillion Scottsbluff Sidney South Sioux City
Some Nebraska Facts and Figures
- Nebraska Area Codes are 308 and 402.
- Nebraska Area is 77,358 sq.mi (200,356 sq.km.) 16th - Land: 76,878 sq.mi. (199,113 sq.km.) 15th - Water: 481 sq.mi. (1,246 sq.km.) 42nd.
- Nebraska State Bird is the Western Meadowlark.
- Nebraska State Capital is Lincoln.
- Nebraska State Flower is the Goldenrod (Solidago serotina).
- Nebraska has 93 Counties.
- Nebraska Nickname is the Cornhusker State.
- Nebraska State Name Origin is based on an Otoe Indian word meaning "flat water," referring to the Platte River.
- Nebraska Population as of 2013 was 1,868,516, ranking 37th of the 50 states.
- Nebraska State Tree is the Eastern Cottonwood (Populus deltoides).
- Nebraska Unclaimed Funds.
- Nebraska Zip Codes - see individual City and Town.