- Folsom Children's Zoo & Botanical Gardens - The Lincoln Children’s Zoo is a treasure for Nebraska as it is one of only five zoos in the nation dedicated to educating our youth. The Zoo’s design is tailored specifically for children—providing viewing areas at a child’s height, animals that are within reach, and easy-to-read signs.
- Lincoln Children's Museum - The Lincoln Children's Museum offers three floors and 23,300 square feet of hands-on exhibits and imaginative programs that allow children and adults to discover the adventure of learning through play together.
- Mueller Planetarium - Mueller Planetarium enters a new era with Fulldome Digital Shows. Experience immersive high-tech adventures in a true 360 degree projected computer generated virtual environment.
- Museum of Nebraska History - Many people and cultures have made Nebraska their home. Come see fascinating artifacts and hear amazing stories from our rich past.
- National Museum of Roller Skating - The National Museum of Roller Skating is committed to enriching people's lives by increasing their understanding and enjoyment of roller skating's past. At the museum, we collect, preserve, and display the history of roller skating.
- Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery and Sculpture Garden - One of the nation's premier university art museums, Sheldon welcomes you for personal encounters with great American art.
- Lincoln University Of Nebraska State Museum - Walk through the history of life and see spectacular fossil discoveries. Experience the Marx Discovery Center, our discovery room of hands-on natural wonders. Visit beautiful creations of the nomadic peoples of the Great Plains. See recent works of art from the Native Americans of the Southwestern United States.